Junior & Senior Fire Alarm Technicians (CFAA)
London and Kitchener, ON
Richardson Fire Systems Inc. has been serving Southern Ontario for over 37 years and has earned a solid reputation for quality and service in that time. With consistent growth over the past few years, and an agressive plan to continue that growth, we are looking for qualified Technicians to join our Team. Richardson’s was founded in 1977 and our 26 staff members currently service over 3,000 sites across Southern Ontario. Richardson’s is committed to providing an engaging and fulfilling career opportunity.
- Perform Annual & Monthly inspections/tests of Fire Alarm systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
- Field repairs, trouble shooting, fault tracing as required.
- 24-hour On Call duty on a rotational basis.
- Completion of inspection and diagnostic reports, work orders.
- CFAA Registered Fire Alarm Technicians in good standing.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Fire Alarm, emergency lighting, fire extinguisher inspection/testing; repairs, trouble shooting.
- Strong command of English language, both written and verbal
- Valid Ontario driver's license with clean driving record.
- Motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change and to work independently as well as a member of a team.
What we offer
- Compensation based on experience and proficiency.
- Group benefits, uniform, company vehicle, phone and gas card.
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com